Jodi Leigh Miller's Journal

Official Journal for NPC Figure Competitor and Bodybuilder Jodi Leigh Miller

Saturday, July 24, 2004

By the way, if you've peeked inside of the site updates section of the message board and have taken a look at the "Brace Yourselves" thread, then you get an inkling of the intensity inside of me when I workout.  The poisoned stockings, the black boots, the wild hair, the angry make up.  Those are my emotions at work in the gym.  That's symbolic of me and the weights.  When I'm on fire, when I'm at my best, I attack the gym with a vengeance.  I can only see the iron and the muscle.  I cannot wait to present this gallery.  I am a kaleidoscope, and with each turn of the dial, each glance through the hole, you get to see a different side.  This is a part of me that you haven't seen before, and I'm hoping this off season to present so much more, to open your eyes to my world, to my workouts, to my dreams.

Stay tuned.  I don't even know what the next page has in store for me.  How scary!  And yet how exhilarating!

Jodi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home