Jodi Leigh Miller's Journal

Official Journal for NPC Figure Competitor and Bodybuilder Jodi Leigh Miller

Saturday, July 17, 2004

I cannot wait until my head hits that soft pillow and my body curls up inside of those cool sheets. It will happen, once I eat my egg whites (I'll sprinkle a little cheddar cheese on them; I deserve it!) and wash my face one more time.

I arrived at the "studio" (put into quotation marks because it's Tim Gravens' apartment that doubles as a studio) at about 1:30 this afternoon. It is now 2:30 in the morning. Can we say "long day"?! But it was so worth it, I cannot even begin to describe how anxious I am to see these photos on the board and in the galleries. Jon should put up a few teasers within the next couple of days. I'll provide only a few hints: fishnet thigh high stockings, black boots that make me about the height of a normal person, and enough make up and hair spray to make even Tammy Faye Baker cringe (okay, no one could ever put on that much make up, so that might be a slight exaggeration).

Jon and I did two major sets, and I'm headed back up there to work with him tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. We'll do a solo shoot (hint: chocolate), and then the mystery competitor is coming by and shooting with us. Now...when you see these photos, please remember that she is three weeks out from a show, and I had IHOP tonight (banana macademia nut pancakes, hash browns, and four egg whites...yum!), so I'm definitely in the joys of off season and I might look a bit pudgy next to her. Just go easy on me with this one!

Anyway, I'm so excited! Jon did some awesome work and really captured great lighting. I feel comfortable around him, so that creates an ease that shows through in the photos. Steve Hendrix was there as well, and I'll be working with him again as the summer continues. By the way, I love how the new haircut looks in the pictures! Had to say that quickly. But more importantly, new video footage will be available as a result of this shoot (there are definitely enough surprises to last until Christmas!).

Okay, I'm exhausted. My eyes are bloodshot, my legs holding water from being up and about for so many hours, and my energy has dwindled to almost nothing. Eat and sleep. Sounds like heaven to me! :)

Jodi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home