Jodi Leigh Miller's Journal

Official Journal for NPC Figure Competitor and Bodybuilder Jodi Leigh Miller

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

It's official. The cardio equipment has enacted its revenge upon me. All of the times I ever cursed it, sweated on it, abused it, talked about it behind its back have now come back to haunt me. They took me hostage during my cardio session today. Seriously. I found myself locked in the fitness center after my 45-minute bout of exercising. I'm almost terrified to go back for fear of what else the room might do to me. It's every competitor's worst nightmare...not being able to get to her food right away! You should have seen me, sweaty fist banging heavily on the glass pane of the door to the leasing office, constant checking of the outside door to make sure it is indeed locked and not just a trick of the mind (it's amazing what cardio on an empty stomach will do to brain cells; besides, it would be a total embarrassment to have the plump leasing manager come to the door and open it with ease while a little muscle girl complains that she can't get it open), and my face scrunched up in complete frustration, anger, and poutiness. I was wet. I was hungry. I smelled. I wanted out!

That was my eventful day. Well, I still have a back workout, so I shouldn't speak too soon. Lord knows what else will occur! Can anyone top that? Huh? Huh? Lol!!

Jodi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home