Jodi Leigh Miller's Journal

Official Journal for NPC Figure Competitor and Bodybuilder Jodi Leigh Miller

Friday, September 15, 2006

I've been writing, just in other locations. Most of the writing has been done on my site, in both the public section and the members' area. My training journal and weekly--sometimes daily--thoughts are located in the members' forum at www.jodileigh.com. I've also been adding a bit to my blog in MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/jodimiller. If it turns out that isn't working as well, I'll return here. I should re-read through this to see what I've been thinking all along, to see if my mind still churns in the same manner it once did. I think I've changed. Maybe it's everyone around me who has changed, and I've just remained the same. Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home