Jodi Leigh Miller's Journal

Official Journal for NPC Figure Competitor and Bodybuilder Jodi Leigh Miller

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Okay, I'm frustrated. I get the words in my head and then hit the return button, and the screen won't budge!!! Aaarrggghh!!! I'm going to calm down, go eat, and then come back and finish this. I have lots to write about: my gym shoot with Dan Ray yesterday (two words: bicep workout clips...okay, so that was three. I have an English degree; that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it); my shoulder workout with Amanda; my plans for the New York trip, and my continuing discussion of my goals for the future. Of course, that is if y'all even read this! Lol! Sometimes I wonder if some of you just head straight for the bikini shots and skip over all of the jibber jabber I write...lol!! And there it is again...I just tried to make a new paragraph (I hate when people write in one long paragraph) and the return button is working on Blogger. I know it's not my keyboard! I'm talking with Amanda on IM's as I write this and I can press enter there and it works. Dang it!! Food...I need food to calm down. I'll be back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home